Friday, July 25, 2008

Medford

That's where I'm at right now - Medford, Oregon! It may have seemed like I've been quiet this week but life has been anything but. I barely had time to get home from Vineman before it was time to start packing up and leave again for my road trip with the dogs. For the moment, we're at an agility trial in Medford - 4 days of fun with Max!
On Monday afternoon, we'll head north with the goal of making it to Yvonne's house on Vancouver Island by Wednesday. I rode my bike around Medford today after the trial - it was OK but hot and the endless red lights got to me - I didn't find someplace I could really cruise at pace. This evening I hit the Harry and David store/factory/headquarters - woohoo!
Now on to other business...LadyPatsFan was kind enough to nominate my blog for an award!

RULES:Here are the rules for the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
And so with that...the 7 blogs I nominate, in no particular order!
1. 21st Century Mom. She's smart, she's funny, she rocked her first half-Ironman! And she is a gnome like me :)
2. Days of Speed and Slowtime Mondays. Elayne is another dog agility AND triathlon addict! Hopefully she is not toxic from contact with the Chicago River.
3. Little Miss Runner Pants. Because she cracks me up regularly and has such a positive and humorous attitude.
4. Running Jayhawk. Who - woohoo! - also rocked the 70.3 distance recently and in adverse weather conditions too.
5. Geekgirl. For being my #1 inspiration to attempt an Ironman - she's done so many things I want to do!
6. Three Woofs and a Woo. Easily summarized as: Best Dog Picture Stories Ever.
7. Tinywater Photography. I'm lucky to be friends with such a brilliant photographer. Everything she does is art!




2 comments:

Elayne said...

Well, thank you, I am honored!

SWTrigal said...

I just saw this post. we are visiting in Grants Pass!
:)