Thursday, February 18, 2010

A little of this, a little of that…

It’s been a completely crazy week.  I don’t even know how to explain it, and it’s not something that I can go into detail about yet, but suffice it to say I’ve been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to balance a host of logistics.

Jeff and I did our own celebration of Valentine’s Day yesterday.  He got me a Lululemon gift certificate and surprised me with…tickets to Ovo after dinner last night.  It was awesome – amazing performances all-around. 

I surprised him with…a PowerTap wheel! 

012

My coach gave me…a really painful bike/strength workout (please excuse our messy garage).

004

Good times all around.  Except maybe the part where my legs started cramping up before the show was over.  Oh well, you can’t win them all!

7 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

lululemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping!

Are you riding on the washing machine? lol I would need a propane tank to ride in our garage (which I have ironically!).

ShirleyPerly said...

Ooh, you are sneaky!

My hubby keeps wanting to get me a Power Tap but I'm afraid of all the painful workouts I might have to do to make good use of it. I hope he doesn't get any ideas from you ;-)

Happy belated V-day!

Marit C-L said...

WOW!!! Those are some great Valentine's Day gifts!! Nice :)

San said...

Cramps ouch. And I don't care how your garage looks like, isn't there physical law, that garages should be messy?!

Enjoy your shopping tour.

ADC said...

Get that garage sorted ;)))
Hope the week is less hectic over the weekend.

Wes said...

Dee Dee needs to hurry up and GET ME A POWER TAP :-D

Maria said...

Wow, you both cleaned up nicely on Valentines day!! Hope Jeff enjoys the power tap and you enjoy the shopping and the show!