Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Howloween!

Cowboy Puck, 11 weeks old

And an oldie - Stanley the piggie (at 8 months) and Max the skunk (at 5.5 yrs)

The last ride, all 112 miles of it, is done, as well as a run off the bike.  It was a very long day out there by myself but overall I'd say it went well.  The hay is in the barn and it's taper time!!!  The athlete guide was posted online today - I guess that means this thing is really happening?  Now I have to start stressing about what to pack and everything I need for race day!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such cute puppies, all of them! Yay for taper, sounds like you'll use it well!

Marci said...

OMG Puck is soo cute!!
I have been following your training, and I know you will kick butt in Arizona. Enjoy your taper and thanks for being such an amazing inspiration!

Maggs said...

awww. Puck looks so cute. But so unhappy. Springer will not tolerate being dressed up at all.

heather said...

I didn't get any patients in costume yesterday. So sad.

Christi said...

Great Halloween costumes for the pups!

Great job on your training! You will do great in Phoenix so just enjoy the taper!

Living The Tri Life said...

Sweet Babies!!!

Kathleen said...

Well if you are stressing out about what to pack then I don't feel at all bad about stressing out also :)

So I keep reading how painful(how much hurting)the race is going to be. Is that something I can even comprehend or just have to experience?